Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I got to sing the National Antem at the Astros Game!!!

Hey Everyone!!!
Tonight, unfortunately I wont be able to do the post I intended on doing, however I will leave you with a video of me getting to sing the National Anthem at the Astros game last night. We had a blast and I will be able to post more pictures and videos from the game sooon! But I am kind of tired , right now I am doing my nightly meds before bed, and I have to wake up at 7AM to do my morning ones before church!

Thanks everyone for the comments and for following me, I will try my best to keep you guys informed and entertained, and I hope you enjoy this video:








NO EXCUSES!

Food


16oz Glass of Milk-
2 Ensures- 700 calories, 26g of protein
Hamburger rice medley(SOS) over 2 open slices of bread-400 calories, unknown protein
Banana- unknown calories, unknown protein
Shells and Alfredo with Ham- 400 calories, unknown protein
3lbs of Watermelon- 0 calories, 0 protein
4 Sloppy Joe sandwiches, and 2 Ensures-1,775 calories, 26+ grams of protein
6 Ensures (through milk drip)- 2,100 calories, 78g of protein
(All with Enzymes!)

Total Calories- 5,575+

Total Protein- 128+ grams

Goal Weight- 150lbs

Current Weight- 125.3lbs



Exercise


Today my goal was to ride the bike for at least 3 miles, do my huff cough routine and then go inside, I ended up going a total of 3.2 miles, .2 being the cool down part of the ride and getting back home. So I met my goal for today!! (hoooray!)
And after I finished I got right into my routine and did my treatments, during my treatments I breathed in deeper than normal and felt a lot better throughout the day.


Treatments

1:30pm- Albuterol and Vest
1:40pm- Hypertonic Saline(during Vest)
2:00pm- Pulmozyme
2:10pm- Colistine

5:00pm- Albuterol and Vest

9:30pm- Albuterol and Vest
9:40pm- Hypertonic Saline(during Vest)
10:00pm- Pulmozyme
10:10pm- Colistine

(NOTICE: My treatments do not start at 1:30pm, I woke up at 1 today, that's why they are so late because I didn't go to bed until 4am from the excitement from the Stros game!)

3 comments:

Ronnie "Sickboy" Sharpe said...

I love your daily tracking! Make sure you keep it up, it's a great way to hold yourself accountable!

Ronnie

Oma & Opa said...

I came to your site through my grandson's, acure4lilchris, and I want to thank you for sharing your life with CF. Your site is an encouragement to others with and without CF. I will be praying for you and I know that our God will bless your life as you continue to journey with Him.
Betty Ann

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

I like it too! Great job! I just wish I could get my son to drink Ensure's or ANY supplement drink for that matter! He needs to put on the lbs but he is a very picky eater! Any advice? He's only 2. What did your mom used to do if you wouldn't eat?

I used to keep a record of my running on my other blog everyday, but it got to be too much. I would end up typing it at midnight sometimes and then would be tired the next day. So I stopped doing it EVERYDAY and now I find myself slacking b/c of it :( I need to get back on track I guess. Good luck with keeping it going, it definitely works!

Maybe you could do a post about the foods that helped you growing up! Just a suggestion;-)
M