Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Update on the Astros Game!

Today I managed to finish a slideshow of the pictures from the astros game I went to last Friday.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I HAD TO POST IT UP THERE!


I was doing my vest today and got a phone call from my favorite nurse Brooke!! She reminded me that I have a doctors appointment this monday and I'm due for my annual
Oral Glucose Tolerance Test, or OGTT. I am so exited for my doctors appointment coming up! It's the first one in a long time I can't wait for, I'm READY!!!

I've gained about 10lbs since the last time I went and I feel pretty good about my lung functions, but I'm not getting my hopes up. As I always say, "Lets hope for the best, and prepare for the worst."

I also learned that a morning workout is 100x better than a night workout, or mid-day workout, because as I go through the day I put off my workout more, and more. I realized it's better to go ahead and get it over with in the morning. So today is the end of the nightly workouts and I will get up bright and early at 7am to start my routines.

I will eventually get into the habit of going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier day by day, in 1 hour increments. Today go to bed at 12am, wake up at 7am, tomorrow go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 7am, the next day go to bed at 10 wake up at 6, until I get a steady pace of going to bed at 9 and waking up at 5am.

Thats all I got for today here's my NO EXCUSES for ya!

NO EXCUSES!!!!

FOOD

Breakfast
Cereal x2-600calories
Ensure- 350calories, 13grams of protein

Lunch
Mashed Potatoes and Noodles- 1,200 calories
2 Ensures- 700calories, 26grams of protein

Dinner
Chicken Breast- 400calories
Ensure- 350calories, 13grams of protien

6 Ensures(on milk drip)- 2,100calories, 78grams of protein

TOTAL CALORIES-5,700
TOTAL PROTEIN- 130

GOAL WEIGHT- 150lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT- 131.6

EXERCISE

P90x Shoulders and Arms

Warm Up- 10min
Alternating Shoulder Press- 10 w/ 20lbs
In & Out Bicep Curls- 10 w/ 20lbs
Tricep Kickbacks- 10 w/ 15lbs
REPEAT & STRETCH

Deep Swimmers Press- 8 w/ 15lbs
Concentration Curls- 8 w/ 20lbs
Chair Dips- 45sec
REPEAT & STRETCH

Upright Rows- 10 w/ 20lbs
Static Arm Curls(light weight)- 8 w/ 15lbs
Flip Grip Tricep Kickbacks- 10 w/ 10lbs
REPEAT & STRETCH

(wow! only 24 minutes to go!)

Seated Shoulder Flys- 10 w/ 15lbs
Crouching Cohen Curls- 8 w/ 15lbs
Lying Down Tricep Extensions(my favorite!)- 10 w/ 15lbs
REPEAT & STRETCH

Straight Arm Shoulder Flys- 10 w/ 10lbs
Congdon Curls- 10 w/ 15lbs
Side Tri Rise- 16 on each side
REPEAT & STRETCH

AB RIPPER X

In & Out-25
Seated Bicycle- 25 forward, 25 backwards
Seated Crunchy Frog- 25
Crossed Leg/Wide Leg Sit Ups- 25
Fifer Scissors- 25
Hip Rock 'N Raise- 25
Pulse Up (Heels to Heaven)- 25
V-Up Roll Ups- 25
Oblique Roll Ups- 25 on each side
Leg Climbs- 25
Mason Twists- 25Stretch
COOL DOWN AND STRETCH


Whew! That was a WORKOUT!!! I think I broke a sweat!


TREATMENTS

11:00am- Albuterol & Vest
11:20am- Hypertonic Saline(while on Vest)
11:40am- Pulmozyme
11:50am-Colistin
12:10pm- Flovent

3:00pm- Albuterol & Vest

5:00pm- Albuterol & Pep

10:55pm- Albuterol & Vest
11:05pm- Hypertonic Saline(while on Vest)
11:25pm- Pulmozyme
11:35pm- Colistine

2 comments:

Ronnie "Sickboy" Sharpe said...

Sounds like your on the right track fibro and your head is in the right place! Great job on the weight gain and I'm excited for those PFT numbers. Even if you don't get the results you're hoping for doesn't mean it won't happen soon because of all your hard work. Keep it up! NO EXCUSES!!!!

Ronnie

Floyd said...

Casey, I thought I was your favorite nurse, what's up with "Brooke"....... See if I bring you I-Hop again...

Looking great....keep it up...

floyd