Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexandria!

Today is one of my CF friends, Alexandria's Birthday!!! And in honor of that I would like for everyone who reads my blog to go on over to her blog(by clicking her name) and show her some blog buddy love!

She has CF, buy like myself and MANY other CFers she always keeps a positive attitude towards it and in her blog she explains how CF has "blessed" her!!

She also makes videos like this one:


She's a very nice person, and everyone should meet her, and of course, TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDRIA!!!




Gifs at Giftube.com

Yesterday I was unable to do my NO EXCUSES post because I was forced to do a nightly workout because I came home late, and as soon as I got done I was pooped! I have to manage my time better on Sundays

So here it is:

NO EXCUSES!!!

FOOD

Breakfast
Donut Holes(someone told me they were 1,000,000 calories..)
2 ensures-700calories, 26grams of protien

Lunch
Spaghetti-600calories
2 ensures-700calories, 26grams of protein

Dinner
4 ensures-1,400calories, 52grams of protien

TOTAL CALORIES- 2,700+
TOTAL PROTEIN- 104

GOAL WEIGHT- 150lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT- 131.7lbs

...I know I did pretty pitiful on eating today, No pump tonight I have to Do my Oral Glucose Tolerance Test tomorrow!

EXERCISE

Day 5 P90x- Legs and Back
AB Ripper X

TREATMENTS

After my meds today I took my shower and got ready for an awesome time at church!
On sundays and wednesdays when I have church I rearrange my treatments to fit my schedule. I know that I will come home late after a night of service so I do my Long Treatments before and in the middle of services, I do my Inhalers during services to save time.

7:00am- Albuterol & Vest
7:10am- Hypertonic Saline
7:30am- Pulmozyme
7:40am- Colistine
8:00am- Flovent

1:00pm- Albuterol & Vest
1:10pm- Hypertonic Saline
1:30pm- Pulmozyme
1:40pm- Colistine

7:00pm- Albuterol & Pep

10:00pm Albuterol & Pep

No comments: