Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One day of rest....Now I'm back to my workouts! (or not)

After a week of pushing myself EVERYDAY to get up in the morning, eat breakfast, do my treatments, workout, and EVERY NIGHT going to be BEFORE 2am.......I had to have me a little bubble bath.


Right after my bath I was back to work on my treatments, then I got ready for todays P90x!




Today was a Cool 102 degrees, plus the 100% humidity, it felt like 112 degrees! Working out in these temperatures will just not work, Bad Idea. So, I decided to wait until it cooled off more.




And I waited...and waited..




Until 4 hours later....and the temperature went UP! All the way to 110 degrees. It wasn't until 6 o'clock the temperature dropped to 105. I guess I'll get my workout after Church;)



In other news......


From a comment posted earlier today,


"Casey, I thought I was your favorite nurse, what's up with "Brooke"....... See if I bring you I-Hop again...
Looking great....keep it up..."

-Floyd


I would like to spotlight my favorite MALE nurse, His name is Floyd. When I'm in the hospital he is nice enough to bring me breakfast, because he says he gets paid by the pound! He also knew I loved the Astros and sent me this autographed hat!


Autographed by Craig Biggio



So here's to you Floyd, Thanks for being there for me when I was sick & may God pour out blessings upon you!

2 comments:

Katey said...

that is sweet of Floyd!! I have some favorite nurses that get me lunch when i'm in the hospital and sometimes they let me go with them.....i love them so much!!!

Sorry about your workout...that is some seriously hot temperatures...that's one reason i have trouble working out outside!!! It's so hot!!

Maybe today will be cooler???? =)

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Wow!! 110!! CRAZY!! Floyd is cool:)