Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Prayer Benefit For Casey (via Casey's Mom)

The Church is: Fountain of Faith Fellowship
7600 Bayway Dr. Baytown Texas 77520.
You can also look them up on MYSPACE.
Casey also has videos at youtube.com/CaseyJones343



Casey asked me to pin a post to his blog. Cf is hard. It has no mercy. I have read Ronnie’s blog. (RUNSICKBOYRUN.com) It hit me in the heart when I read the opening line. I know exactly what it’s like to feel like you are literally running a race for life.
I know how it feels to push forward with futile efforts and have illness spin you around physically, emotionally and financially, and I know what it’s like to have absolutely nothing but one sick baby and look up to God and say, “Carry me, now.” And while I rest, the miracle begins to manifest. Not before I let go of all my worry, but when I truly lean on God, without ME. Things start to turn around. I find something to laugh about. Then I make Casey laugh, and before my eyes, through tears of laughter it starts to get better, and better and better. Jesus says “KEEP YOUR JOY “.Then a quiet realization of what it’s all about comforts me and I rest. When I awake, I am refreshed and I can move forward because as usual God has given me back my Isaac.


God expects LOVE to be held in the highest accordance. God expects us to learn to love as Jesus did. Jesus led, by the finest Most Holy Example.


"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
1Peter 2:24 KJV

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5

I learned not to ask, “Why me?” a long time ago. I don’t ever let myself go there in a negative whiny way but, I ask sincerely “why me?” God must have an indelible place in his heart for me. I think of Joseph. Man. . . , Joseph really was honored by the Lord to be able to raise Jesus from birth.

But, I look at this high honor. God, has chosen me to rise up this Brave and strong little Warrior this Huge Vessel who has been chosen to harvest souls from around the world.

This guy has been blessed time and again by what could only be the hand of God. Angels, have come forward and glory has reigned across the lifetime of this fierce WARRIOR, this WINNER.

I know the battles get to be very scary and it can feel like there is no other side . . . but ask God to carry you, he will. He wants to. Don’t wait for times of frustration. Keep your peace about you. I know my Soldier will be An Outcry of Victory for the Kingdom of God and God has given me Faith . . . that I do not have to ration.


"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."
Matthew 17:20

August 15th is Casey’s 19th birthday and we are having a Benefit of Prayer service at our Church. From 6:33pm to 7:00pm we are going to be releasing prayer for the manifestation of Casey’s healing. (I don’t care if you call me crazy God has already healed him in Jesus’ name.) You don’t have to visit the Church to take part in this service. We would love to have you but if you can’t make it that’s okay. Please raise your voice to the Lord; he will hear your prayer, wherever you are. I encourage you to start praying at 7:00 for your own healings. Ask God to heal your shortcomings, ask God to heal your heart for any unforgiveness you may harbor, ask God to save your loved ones so that they may join the Kingdom and have everlasting life. Pray for your enemies. Ask God to be your watcher and keep you on the straight path that causes you to rejoice in the good and bad because WE ALL ARE BLESSED!!!! We cannot complain. Jesus died for us that we may love and be obedient and LIFT UP HIS NAME!!!! Whatever you need no matter how huge or no matter how slight God can fix the messiest messes. Just talk to him. Read His word; believe His promises in your heart.

So SAVE THE DATE: AUGUST 15, 2009. 6:33pm to 7:00pm Pray for Casey
From 7:00 pm to whenever- Pray for yourself your loved ones your neighbors or whoever needs Jesus. God will hear us. We are Blessed. Between now and then spend time with your loved ones so they may know you love them.


Spend time with God so you may know He loves you, and your messes no matter how huge or slight can be forgiven as easily as talking to your Father.


When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mark 2:5 KJV

3 comments:

Ronnie "Sickboy" Sharpe said...

Casey has been in my prayers since the moment I met him. He's a very strong man and there is no doubt that his strength comes from the Lord God Almighty.

I agree, we have so much to be thankful for and are so very blessed!

Ronnie

Sara said...

I don't exactly know what happened or what's happening but I'll keep Casey in my prayers for you.

Thank you for posting, there are a lot of things you've said that I agree with!

Sara

Colleen said...

Casey, just thinking of you. Haven't heard form you in a while, so I just wanted to check in to see how things are going. If you (or your mom) have a quick second, please let us know how you are doing.