Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TwitVid?

Twitter has a new addition to its gadgets called TwitVid, where users can share videos about....ANYTHING, to all their twitter friends.

I just wanted to share with you, My first TwitVid & here it goes:







-Over 300 pictures
-1 Hour to Film

-4 Hours to edit
-33 seconds to watch:)


I hope you like it...
It is a shout out to that Baytown band called LEELAND!! lol



Here's a picture of what we call the OWNERSHIP PAW:)





NO EXCUSES!!!

FOOD




Breakfast
3 pancakes w/ Jelly- 1,040calories
2 Sausage Patties- 400calories
Bananas & Oranges
1 Ensure- 350calories, 13grams of protein

Lunch
2 sandwiches- 700calories
2 Ensure- 700calories, 26grams of protein

Dinner
3 Ensures:(- 1,050calories, 39grams of protein

TOTAL CALORIES- 4,240
TOTAL PROTEIN- 78+

GOAL WEIGHT- 150lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT- 132.7

EXERCISE


No P90x today, because it's a rest day(yes!!), so I took my nephew for a bike ride for about .3 miles then I rode my unicycle with him for a while.

TREATMENTS
8:00am- Albuterol & Pep

11:00am- Albuterol & Pep

6:00pm- Albuterol & Vest
6:10pm- Hypertonic Saline
6:30pm- Pulmozyme
6:40pm- Colistine
7:00pm- Flovent

(I missed my night treatment today.)

5 comments:

Floyd said...

Dude you are looking great!!! The dog could stand to lose a little bit though. Great site, keeping you in my prayers. Keep the faith, keep strong........Elie from P.T. says "Hi"......later, floyd

CFMama said...

Wow, amazing video! You made that?

casey jones said...

-CFMama Thank you! Yeah, I made it, it took me a while, I have another one kind of like it called wake up, too.
How's Nathan?

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

That is so cool how you do those!!

Thanks for sharing your PFT test too! How come you had to do it so many times? Lil' Chris hasn't had to do them yet. At what age did you start these tests?
I'm just curious;0
M

Anonymous said...

yo casey... i don't have CF... my best friend does, but you make me want to be a better person.

yer a great example in a lot of ways. keep it up