Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update on my Doctors Appointment

Today I had a doctors appointment....

(Drum Roll Please)

And it was GOOOD!
The only better way I could tell you, Is to SHOW you so I made ya'll this video:


My doctor said an increase like this, WITHOUT a hospital stay is RARE! And I say, God is GOOD!!!! I'm believing 100% that it will continue to get better. I want every CFer or CF parent that reads this blog to know that it WILL get better & God will be there to help you through it, Just "hold on".

-Okay, ok.. Done preaching for tonight....

Here's me after I got punctured by the best "blood drawer" in the world! She was great, she got it on the first try(and that is awesome!), but unfortunately I wasn't able to get it on video. I did get me drinking my OGTT syrup!!


Random Question Of The Day:
Don't you just hate it when your enzymes spill in your backback, (or for the ladies your purse)????

Now I gotta sift through 200 enzymes to find a pen to write this stuff down!! and my enzymes taste like pennies!!(GROSS!!!)

NO EXCUSES!!!

FOOD

Breakfast
(none)- due to OGTT

Lunch
3 chicken strips- 450calories
1lb of BBQ chicken- 600calories
French Fries-350calories
1 liter of sprite(I was thirsty!)
3 ensures- 1,050calories 39grams of protien

Dinner
1 bowl of spaghetti-400calories
2 ensures- 700calories, 26grams of protien

6 ensures- 2,100calories 78grams of protien

TOTAL CALORIES- 5,650
TOTAL PROTIEN- 143+


GOAL WEIGHT- 150lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT- 132.6

EXERCISE
P90x Day 6- Kimpo Karate X
This is a fun exercise and it is a excellent cardio exercise!

TREATMENTS

7:00am- Albuterol & Vest
7:10am- Hypertonic Saline
7:30am- Pulmozyme
7:40am- Colistine
8:00am- Flovent

2:00pm- Albuterol & Vest

5:00pm- Albuterol & Pep

10:00pm- Albuterol & Vest
10:10pm- Hypertonic Saline
10:30pm- Pulmozyme
10:40pm- Colistine

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Great day at the docs and you rocked out those PFTs! I'm impressed. =)

Funny story, while I was watching your video, I felt myself breathing in sync as if I was getting my own set of PFTs done. Weird!!!

I'm one week done in the hospital, at least one more to go, but maybe two - depending on my cultures (which hopefully they won't lose this time).GRRRR.

Laters!

Ronnie "Sickboy" Sharpe said...

I'm so proud of you little Fibro!!!! Keep up the good work, you're putting my workouts to shame :) I wouldn't have it any other way!

I like all of the PFT attempts, don't stop till you get that number. One time I blew 34 times until I got the number I wanted!

Seriously, look at your weight...God IS good!

Ronnie

Colleen said...

Thumbs up for a great doctors appoiontment. Keep up the good (hard) work.