Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holidays in the hospital!

Hey everyone!! Man I miss being on here!! So what is going on in Casey Jones life?
Well today I'm in the hospital, I'm getting out tomorrow!!!! 2 weeks ago I had a doctors appointment and my lung functions increased 9%, but from a previous 20% drop, it was time to come in for a tune-up;)

When your in the hospital it can be two types of experiences; Good or bad.
When I'm in the hospital I try to make it awesome and with my friends and families help it always is!

On Christmas my family came over and spent the night with me, my youth pastor brought me all kinds of decorations for my room and we had a photobooth!



On New Years we had decorations and a dance party It was fun!!!!!

All hospital stays, even HOLIDAY ones can be Fun!

So thats my holiday update, Sorrry it's so short, I'm exited to get out tomorrow!! And I'm pumped for 2010!!! God Bless You, and leave lots of comments!!!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'm glad you had a decent time in there even though you were stuck over the holidays. I hope you enjoy your first day back out!

Katey said...

Glad you are feeling good and getting out. Mine use to always be fun like that when I was at the Children's hospital. I am still in the hospital and was over New Year's Eve, but felt so bad all I did was sleep. I was in over New Year's in 2007 and the nurses brought all kinds of food, and we had a lot of fun! and stayed up really late goofing off. I'm glad you made your hospital stay fun!!! Stay well and God Bless you too for the year 2010.