Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Help me raise awareness!!!

Hey Guys and Gals!

My name is Casey McPhail, I also have CF as most of you already know.
Recently I realized that there is a purpose to having CF and I began to look at life differently, no one gave us CF and we didn't ask for it so there must be a purpose somehow, someway. So instead of getting mad because I have CF, or getting mad at God, or trying to ignore it and hope it goes away, I decided to run with it, not letting it run my life but raising awareness, helping others, getting involved and ultimately working to find a cure in whatever way God allows me.

So for my, or OUR first project I would like to create an awesome awareness video and with your help we can make it happen.

If you are interested here's what I need you to do.

Record yourself quoting the script below:

Please make sure you get a good shot with good sound and if you record with your iPhone or android phone make sure you do it in landscape and NOT portrait mode, also on a desk or tripod would help too. We want to make the video awesome!
Hint: it's easier to say if you record it in sections.
Please record a few seconds of you just looking around slowly or laughing (these will be fore the beginning and the end of the video).

Script-

*"There are 30,000 people on the earth living with cystic fibrosis and growing.*

People who are just like me.

Faced with daily challenges of life AND Cystic Fibrosis.

But there IS hope.

Together WE can make a difference.

Together we can LIVE longer.

Together we can live STRONGER.

Together we can find a CURE.

*Over the years through the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and many other organizations CF research has more than doubled the lives and life expectancy of those effected by Cystic Fibrosis.*

*So with Your help, together we can raise awareness and make CF stand for Cure Found;)"*

END

And if you would like to put your own thoughts that would be great too.

Thank you Guys and Gals so much for taking your time to read this email.

Please email me back and let me know whether or not you are interested. If you know someone who might be interested please forward this email to them, the more the better, I only have a few CF contacts.

**send all videos to caseyjones343@yahoo.com***

Or if you upload it to YouTube send me the link, I can get it, then you can delete it if you want after that.

Thank you so much, God bless you!


-Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this idea ROCKS! I hope I can get my son to do it.
CF Mom
Randi Wright-Clawson