Wanna learn more about me?

Click Here to go to my first blog!

Monday, February 27, 2012

40 Day challenge update:)

Hey everyone!

Today is day 13 of the 40 day challenge and first I wanna say thank you for everyone who have decided to join the challenge. I know I haven't updated in a very long time, a lot has been going on and I haven't had wifi to be able to upload a video.

A lot has gone on this week, our house was under construction from Monday to Friday, we got new hardwood floors installed and they are looking great. Because of all the dust being stirred up I wasn't able to be at the house during the day, I did however try to keep up with my calories and treatments for this week. I've missed 3 total and there was only 1 day I didn't make my 5,000 calorie goal.

Also this weekend we had the Awaken Baytown services Friday-Sunday (more info at http://www.thebaytownchurch.com ) it was great God is moving and touching lives in deeper ways than ever. It's not an event it is truly a movement.

This weekend God has opened my eyes to a lot of things. Some hard, some simple. Some areas of compromise in my personal life, and some areas that need to be strengthened.

Overall He has once again sown me how much I need him everyday, there's no way I can get it all right, I need His grace and I'm depending on His strength each day.

I love media, but it has become one of my biggest weaknesses. It's a huge distraction in my relationship with God. I feel I can't operate at the level God wants me to if I don't limit myself and use self control with the amount of time I spent on the computer and the Internet.

Another thing is, I do have responsibilities that involve media within my church, but I do not have set times to work on projects. This has me working at odd hours, getting behind on projects and overall getting drained from it.

Also I hadn't been able to spend much time with my family or in prayer, because I've been so busy. There's nothing wrong with being busy, I feel like being busy keeps me from getting stagnant, but I can't be too busy for my family and prayer. So I'm searching for that balance. Thanks so much to everyone!!

I look forward to making a video soon, it will be a mega video seeing as I have like 7 days to make up for, lol.

I promise I will answer your questions, I haven't forgot and I am still accepting questions & suggestions so if you have any let me know.

And if you want to know what the challenge is you can find out at http://www.youtube.com/caseyjones343

God bless!

No comments: